Friday, April 09, 2010

An interesting letter

Hope you are doing well. Forgive me if the content of the talk hurts you in any manner. My intention is definitely not to embarrass you or put you in inconvenience. It’s been a while that I am encountering a very strange feeling that gives me immense joy and peace. I would like to share it with you – and to let you know that the source of the happiness is you. In the next few minutes, I am planning to put in plain words what I think about you and the feelings I have for you. You have the liberty to switch off or sign off from listening to this. The worst trait of mine is I may sound very boring to you. So it is solely up to you either listen or not.

First things first:

1. You are fine-looking in all sense of the word.
2. You have a comforting voice that brings peace most of the time.
3. You are elegant and charming.
4. You are woman of resilience, calm determination and display excellent judgment.
5. You bring providence and confidence to people who look up to you.

Frankly the above mentioned points are not the reasons why I become crazy for you. Probably those are good reasons to be a good friend. But there are things more than that.

I feel close to my mother whenever I think about you. I feel that you are my child whenever I speak to you. I feel that you are close to my soul whenever I am with you. In short, I feel the warmth as if I am in my mother’s womb with no tensions, fears or insecure feelings – only peace, joy and calmness. I feel that there is something more of poetry, more of melody and more of godliness whenever you talk to me. Somehow I think I am continuously trying to become acquainted with you.

I wouldn’t call it a feeling of love or lust. I don’t know what it is. I do not expect anything from you – nothing from your emotional side, none from your physical side, and none from your material side. I fully want the sacred side of you – and I am sure that is one pristine side which you have not shared it with anyone yet. And I want to explore that. That is the reason probably why I am interested to see the many facets of your personality, curious to know everything about you in-depth. Do you know, by trying to explore you, I started exploring myself deep down into my inner mind. Getting deeper into myself, I have started knowing my feelings, thoughts, deeper stirrings and I understood how ghastly one’s thinking could be. In fact, the picture I have about you may be different from what you really are. But that doesn’t matter.

In fact I had thought not to verbalize my thoughts, as I believed it has to be a silent commitment; eye to eye, being to being and soul to soul. It thought it has to be understood, not said. I don’t know why his urge to convey the thoughts to you at any cost suddenly arose.

All I can say now is you can count on me for any support. Until then God bless you and your boyfriend/partner.

No comments: